01 November 2011

My Summer Walk (In Autumn)



























For all of last Summer, I walked these paths pondering what I knew would be an upcoming major life change.  
Today, in Autumn, with that change having taken place, I'm blessed with greater peace and more light.
Though this has been a transitional time filled with challenges, some hurt (and a lot of soul searching) the overwhelming positivity around this shift was never more clear than it was (on my first walk in the park in over a month) today.

Sometimes, when we get quiet, we find out who we really are and what we really want.
We only have to have the courage to accept it, claim it and ask for the right guidance along the way.

Again, MANY thanks to the friends and family who've continued to contribute to this breakthrough.
I took these photos today for all of you, reflecting back the love and kindness you have shown me.