15 July 2018

Retro Futura Tour: ABC, Belinda Carlisle & Others - 14 July 2018


Last night my friends Steve and Sean and I 
attended the Retro Futura Tour with ABC, 
Belinda Carlisle, Modern English, Tony Lewis
from The Outfield and Limahl from Kajagoogoo.
This is how the night looked from start to finish:








Limahl from Kajagoogoo.
He walked by me in the lobby 
and gave me a thumbs up between acts.




Tony Lewis from The Outfield...
Voice still as powerful as it was in the 80s.



























Modern English were rather spirited
and showed great humor. I picked up a
vinyl copy of their new album in the lobby.























Belinda Carlisle performed hits by
The GoGo's and from her solo career.
She's one of my favorite pop music voices
yet I hadn't seen her live before. She definitely
impressed me in terms of song and spirit.


























ABC ended the night on an upbeat, elegant note.


Big thanks to Sean for pointing out this
show to Steve and I as it wasn't on my radar.
Here's to another great night of live music and laughs.