11 July 2018

Down In Front With Radiohead - 10 July 2018


This series of photos chronicles 
the first of four sold out Radiohead shows
at Madison Square Garden - 10 July 2018
































































































































































































































































































































This was my favorite live Radiohead experience 
to date and a show made even better by the presence 
of my friend David (who I first met at a Goldfrapp show
last year). David had been waiting on line for the general
admission entrance since 11AM and very graciously allowed 
me to stand (and enter the venue) with him even though I 
showed up at 4 PM. Because of his graciousness, I was able
to spend an afternoon and evening hanging out with him 
and enjoy this phenomenal show down front and center.
Thank you David... and THANK YOU RADIOHEAD!