01 March 2020

Marching Toward March In Bold Color


Same space, eight hours apart...



First photo with iPhone 11 Max Pro



STUDENT: Montone, come here. I need your help. 
ME: I’m pretending to have dementia so I don’t have 
to talk to you. STUDENT: What do you mean “pretending”?


Couldn't pass up a Hot Wheels truck
with one of my favorite album covers on it.




Early morning views








Long slow fade




Night falls on Bethlehem, PA


PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT


If you listen to techno music in 
Pennsylvania, does that make it Trancelvania? 

YES! #Trancelvania is a thing now. 

By the way, this fruit cup is killer. 
Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.













Train set: Merchants Square Mall








Rizzo 2020












\












STUDENT: Should I mix this color evenly? 
ME: No, it can be a heterogeneous mixture. 
STUDENT: Oh, so we’re hetero now, are we?












When you run into your Albanian cousin 

And realize that there’s no filter needed.












I think my friend Steve gave
the corona virus to my matzoh ball.


Thrift shopping with Lou Reed








Spin the wheel. Jump a square.





Here comes March... and longer days.