10 December 2019

Vinyl Therapy: Notes From A Record Collector




















































































































bel
















Hello, friends. I need to address an ugly rumor 
that has been circulating about me. It appears 
that some of my so-called “friends” have been spreading 
falsehoods and deceit which could easily tarnish my name.
 After much consideration I've chosen to come forward and 
speak up about what some would call a private matter. 
Unfortunately, word on the street is that I like records. 
I'm not sure where this story originated but I assure 
you all THAT IS NOT TRUE. I actually LOVE records! Here 
are some of the beauties (old and new) that I collected 
or was generously gifted over the past year. 
Thanks to ALL who added music to my turntable, 
my record closet and my life. Love, CDM