17 December 2019

A Season Of Snow, Sleet And Schitt's Creek


Radiant sunrise and full moon.
The winter solstice is coming on soon.






















Scott is having his pool redone
and it is currently empty, so I took 
the opportunity to get a close look at
the mosaic mermaid in the shallow end.


According to the receipts, she was 
installed in 1970 for 700 dollars...
Quite an expense for a decorative element.






The romance of a nuclear sunset



A series of live 
acrylic portrait demos
that were done for students...












Shopping with Scott:
Avoid bad or awkward gifting...
Pick out your Christmas gifts together!









Amethyst is my friend.
Lately it's been following me.






















ME: Ouch! What happened to that painting? 
STUDENT: Whatever, Montone. Maybe it’s abstract. 
ME: Okay... Or maybe it just sucks!


Some fresh new vinyl:
Belle & Sebastian, Beck, 
Wild Nothing & Graham Van Pelt


As we always do when we're in the area, 
my friend Steve and I check in with 
Debbie Harry on Bleecker & Bowery.



Our friend Sean got us last minute
tickets to the final day of the
Schitt's Creek Pop Up Experience
and we are ever so grateful that he did.















Hey, how did I end up in the EXACT
booth that Noah Reid (Patrick) sat in when
he took Dan Levy (David) on their first date
in Season 3 Episode 13 (aka Grad Night)?
That's strange because I DO NOT have an
epic TV crush on Noah... YOU DO!


If you have ever met
my family, then you know that
Eugene Levy basically IS my Dad.


Thanks again, Sean!
Many thanks to Daniel J. Levy for 
creating the beautiful world of Schitt's Creek.