25 March 2019

Andy Warhol - From A To B And Back Again: Whitney Museum


The following is a series of images I shot
during multiple visits to the Whitney Museum's
Andy Warhol exhibit From A To B And Back Again.


Debbie Harry + Andy Warhol = Happiness




David Bowie (1971) captured by Andy Warhol on video.




































Warhol / Keith Haring collaboration







Warhol / Jean-Michel Basquiat collaboration




Warhol / Jean-Michel Basquiat collaboration



1973 - 1974 Warhol Time Capsule (Unboxed)












Warhol's work is a very important part of my
cultural and creative lineage that (much like my DNA) 
I will never be able to shake. I paid multiple visits to this 
show because it was the first (and possibly the last) time I'll 
see many of these artworks and artifacts up close. Each visit
was (to me) like seeing one of my favorite bands perform
a concert from a prime location... and if you know me
at all, you understand how significant this comparison is.



Thank you, Whitney Museum
and most of all, Thank you Andy Warhol.