07 June 2018

On The Catwalk With Depeche Mode - 6 June 2018


Last night I saw my third show on 
Depeche Mode's Global Spirit Tour at
Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.


This was different than any other live experience
I've had with DM over the years as my friend Steve 
and I were seated at the end of the catwalk. While I've 
seen the band from varied vantage points over the years
and even got to stand down in front with them for a Q&A
in March of 2017, I've never watched a full show of theirs
from quite this close or had the opportunity to photograph them
in such great detail. Needless to say, this was a great experience.






























































































































































































































As always, thanks again Depeche Mode.
You've given me a lifetime of great music and live experiences.


Oh, yeah... And Steve loved the show too.