14 October 2024

So Much Color And Life


This autumn has been so colorful.



Big Blue has hung around a bit longer than expected.














The greenery has stayed with us longer than expected. 


It's always a delight to see Keira, who visited me at work to interview me for a 
college English class. It's an honor to be asked, kiddo. Thanks for the visit!






So... It appears I need to have a crown replaced.





































My colleagues and I had the privilege of working with Bruce and Kulvinder from Sugar Maples Center For The Creative Arts, who paid us a visit for a professional development day. Not only did they present their own respective works, they worked with us on 2D and 3D pieces with the prompts of "symbol / food / clothes / architectural detail / nature". Thanks, B & K... Cheers!











Shut it all off and go to the woods when you can.



And then of course there was the aurora borealis. 
ABSOLUTELY CELESTIAL!