16 January 2024

Vibe Check: 51FTY ONE


Vibe Check 2024: Warm And Vibrant





Okay Let's Do This



Alumni visits are always great!


If you know, you know.




Acrylic demos for students


Found art in a shopping cart...




Many thanks to Mariana for this gem!




Blue Sink. Red Sink. 










51FTY ONE


Many thanks to Kelly McD for this beautiful book. 


Capricorn Birthday Power!
Mom’s 72nd Birthday was New Year’s Eve. My 51st Birthday was the 12th of January. My friend and adopted brother Steve (who is, of course, my parents’ favorite child) made a cake to celebrate our next trips around the sun. Thanks to everyone who sent me private messages and public greetings. I am very blessed to know all of you. Thanks for being a part of my continuing experience. XO - CDM









Matzoh warm outside... Steve and I needed some soup.


Stay safe and warm, folks!
These flamingos haven't flown south so I guess all is okay here.