08 October 2023

Autumn Does Its Thing


A parting glance of my friend the blue heron. 
I have a feeling he has migrated for the season.
I truly hope to see him again next spring and I'm 
amazed that he's been gracing us with his presence 
in the park for the last 13 years. Safe travels, you beauty. 


Kylie Minogue's new LP Tension on
silver vinyl. It's a killer album worth many spins. 


A friend texted me to ask what I was doing and I sent this picture 
of me working at my desk in return. He informed me that 
I'm in my Hot Nerd Era and I said "Thanks! I'll take it!"




Prepped for Back To School Night at work.
The parents seemed to enjoy what I presented. 




Happy Engagement to my cousin Amanda and her fianceé John!

















Happy Birthday to my brother from another mother!


Steve's vintage Halloween blow molds are amazing. 


Fogtober













Views from Mom & Dad's house...






Mom and Dad hosted a birthday dinner for my friend Steve 
because he is (of course) their favorite child... except maybe for Chancey. 


Wishing everyone the best of all things as always.
Stay illuminated. Love, CDM