18 June 2021

Radiant June


June is my favorite month.








A former co-worker told me that when I began this job, he wasn’t sure if I would be “accepted.” I told him I wasn’t seeking anyone’s “acceptance” because I already had my own. Here we are 21 years later. Any questions? HAPPY PRIDE MONTH TO EVERYONE! Love, CDM




The 500 page book Depeche Mode 81 - 18 has just arrived at my door. This exhaustive tome showcases 37 years of Anton Corbijn’s visual work with the band including footnotes on their solo projects. In addition to photos, the book provides anecdotes and backstory surrounding the development of some of Depeche Mode’s iconic images and videos. DM has been a favorite band of mine for 36 years and Anton Corbijn was the very first photographer whose work I followed as a teenager so this book hits all of my buttons.



Happy Birthday Prince!
The Dirty Mind LP & Enclosed Poster From 1980
Is A Whole Mood And The Vibes Are Immaculate.




Freshman Girl: “OMG MONTONE MY BOYFRIEND TOTALLY CHEATED ON ME AND I CAUGHT HIM. I HAVE THE RECEIPTS AND HE WASN’T EVEN SORRY. HE TOTALLY GASLIGHTED ME AND MADE ME ALMOST THINK I WAS A LESBIAN. I ACTUALLY CRIED OVER A SHORT GUY, MONTONE. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? HIS DAD WAS A DILF THO. I LOVE DILFS.”


That’s A Wrap On Year 21




More Flea Market Fun With My Friends Steve And Vanessa






It’s a great day when the Jessie Ware Platinum Pleasure Edition arrives at my house including double vinyl, double cassette, CD, pinback buttons and an autographed A3 print. Thanks Jessie! One of my favorite albums of all time just got better. I hope I’m one of the winners of the digital meet and greet… Please!


15 June 1981
Duran Duran’s First Album
Released 40 Years Ago









Let's Taco 'Bout It












I Looked Down At The Water
And Saw Fish Swimming In The Trees