13 October 2020

Autumn Signals



New season. New challenges. I got this. 


I refuse to lose my head. 




I'm gonna rock down to Electric Avenue




More flea marketing.
There is little else to do
but that's okay by me sometimes.
I do, however, miss concerts.














Fun Fact: I don't like Halloween.




Okay... REALLY?
Who buys a mattress after 
there's been a skull on it?






Scientology hit parade







The new Sufjan Stevens album 
The Ascension is worth many spins.



Newly completed collage triptych
for my home. I'll share more complete 
and descriptive images soon. 


Happy 80th birthday John Lennon!



Spirit on my shoulder.
Here's wishing you the same.



VOTE HIM OUT


Fun postcard from Jon Waits



Grey fall sky above.
Autumn spectrum below...







All the colors. All the moods.










First indoor dining (and bowl of matzoh ball 
soup) in NJ with my friend Steve since March 14th!



Oh, and Happy Birthday, Steve!
Does anyone know where I can 
drop off this old antique I got here?


I should just move in.



Cleo-Babs


His and hearse


Yet another day at the flea markets
with my friends Steve and Vanessa





Skylarking and cloudbursting


Lighting for a vintage ephemera photo shoot


Ummm.... Flame retarded?!?!



Yeah, we know... 
It was very successful in 2016.
Let's hope that changes this time around.




Time is on my side





U.S. Post Office 2020






Apple picking









Ground control to Major Tom


Warp drive... always moving forward