20 August 2020

My Blog Turns Thirteen


In 2007 I started blogging my photography, art
and interests with a fair amount of regularity.
 I decided to keep doing so as long as I felt like it.
It's thirteen years later and I'm still blogging. 


This is a smattering of shots from travels through
Pennsylvania and New Jersey over the past month. 


Pennsylvania currently allows for 25 percent
capacity for indoor dining. This was my first
restaurant visit in 5 months. Thought it felt a 
bit alien, the service was professional, polite 
and well within health and safety guidelines.




Masked flea marketeers: 
Myself and my friends Vanessa and Steve


Johnny Cash didn't wear a mask but you should.










Dinners, Dads And Dogs


Dock, Deck And Mom



T R A N S F O R M A T I O N






47th Summer 


Recent eBay Score: Staten Island Sepiatone

I think I know where this spot is. I'm going to drive 
to the location that I think I see here and if it's 
the correct one, I'm going to set up a photo of myself
looking out over this wall for a split screen shot. 



I completed my Jessie Ware record collection.
I'm so glad to have her 2012 - 2020 LPs on vinyl.


If 2020 was Prince



I've been watching this heron for ten summers.
I hope he returns next year under kinder skies.


Spirit said "Take my picture" and once again I did.




























I arrived at the DMV at 5:34 AM 
to update my driver's license....


I was 18th in line.


At 8 AM they let us in 20 at a time.





At 8:43 AM my new license was issued.
Here's a 2012 / 2018 photo comparison.


Manifestation Conversation No. 14 
with Caire is on my YouTube channel.

Here is the link...
































I just scanned 200 Kodachrome 35 mm 
slides from the 1950s and 1960s that I bought
from my friend Vanessa (who is pictured 
near the top of this post) a couple of years 
ago. The images depict an adorable couple 
named Gene and Nancy (aka "Nance") 
through several phases of their relationship,
home life and world travels. I promise you, 
these will be shared here and they will be
very interesting to view. To be continued...


Many thanks to all who have visited, viewed
and enjoyed this blog over the last 13 years.

Much more to follow. Love, CDM