02 April 2018

Town & Country: Spring Approaches


Studio time in full spring color







Every time it melts
The snow arrives again




Turntable moments - old and new


When Tracey Thorn likes your tweet
and Sergio Mendes follows you on IG



Uptown / Downtown NYC










Central Park in the Spring thaw



Happy 10th birthday to this box of Peeps
that's been living in my fridge since 2008



Easter with all the usual peeps


As always, my buddy Steve 
is my parents' favorite child.


I'd say Chancey is a close second.







As always, Chancey rules my parents' roost.




Facepalm moment:
"Montone, What's a landscape?"


And visits from beloved alumni


March For Our Lives - New York City




IHOP on St. Patrick's Day
instead of a bar... Highly preferable



Theatre fun with good friends







A visit to the Whitney to see
Grant Wood's "American Gothic"



Installations by Zoe Leonard







I've never seen Kerbs Boathouse Pond
fully dredged before... It was quite a sight.



William Eggleston at The Met:
The master of color photography.
Seeing these works in person was phenomenal.





"Hey, Montone... Can we borrow
$550 for a deposit on a beach house?"


Only buying the essentials


Bringing it back to 1975


And further back in time on my turntable











Will the snow EVER be gone?




Full moon fever. 
Come on, Spring... You can do this.