17 January 2015

Vinyl Therapy: Blondie, Depeche Mode, Lady Gaga, Stars


2014 saw Blondie release Greatest Hits Redux / Ghosts Of Download:











This double album is a multi-level treat for Blondie fans.
Re-recorded classics, an excellent album of new songs and rich graphics.





The 2009 re-issue of Depeche Mode's A Broken Frame
which boasts one of my favorite album cover images ever.





The 2009 re-issue of Depeche Mode's Some Great Reward
which was the first DM album I really got into (lyrically and sonically).





The 2008 debut LP The Fame by Lady Gaga, which was a fantastic 
surprise from a former student. HUGE thanks to Tom Geannakakes for this one.






The poptastic 2014 release No One Is Lost by Stars.
This is a band that always leaves me guessing what they'll do next.
I appreciate that in a band as much as I appreciate a great vinyl package.