15 April 2023

Depeche Mode - Madison Square Garden NYC (14 April 2023)


Depeche Mode
Memento Mori Tour
Madison Square Garden NYC


































































































































A truly memorable show.
This is the first time I've seen DM in 5 years.


This was also the first time in four years that I saw my friend Sean despite
the fact that we send each other a running stream of memes every damn day. 


Tonight was also memorable because I had the chance to FINALLY meet 
Keith and Jen from Los Angeles. Spending time with these two lovely folks 
was a highlight of the evening for me. I hope to see them again soon. 



I feel very lucky to have been here this evening.
DM's ticket prices have been exorbitant as of late to say the least.
They could really take a lesson from The Cure, who have worked
with ticketing agents to keep prices and fees at a fair level.