01 January 2023

Goodbye 2022. Welcome 2023.


2022 came to a vibrant and colorful close...


Many thanks to my friend Lori and her husband Patrick for donating a pine tree from their property to the town so it could be enjoyed by many this holiday season. Your generosity is greatly appreciated and the lights look beautiful. Merry Christmas to all!



My friend Steve and I are enjoying some matzoh ball soup and would like to wish all of our Jewish friends and family a Happy Hanukkah. Much love and light to all who celebrate.


Nothing says warmth like water fountain mac and cheese.


1988 / 2022
Depeche Mode FOREVER




Mom always sets a beautiful Christmas table.


Yet another amazing platter of Christmas cookies by Steve








Chancey is only interested in food, naps and walks.









We are the gift that keeps on giving. 




We are the ghosts of Christmas Present.
See what I did there?


It’s not Christmas until I put my ceramic Snoopy (that my Dad surprised me with in 1977) on Mom & Dad’s Christmas tree. 45 years later and this tradition is still meaningful to me. Much love to everyone!




Merry Christmas from The Montone Family and my 
adopted brother Steve (AKA my parents’ favorite child).



Happy 71st Birthday Mom! You're the best!
Happy New Year from The Montone Family and my adopted brother
Steve who isn’t festive AT ALL. I sure wish he’d lighten up.


Cards Against Humanity Expansion Packs








Patti LuPone gives neither a damn nor a dollar.


Duran Duran in Times Square on NYE.
Not only is DD a favorite, but as I snapped this from the TV
I realized that it's a cosmic harbinger of what's to come since
my new book takes place in Times Square throughout the decades.
There are NO accidents. It's all connected.


And here we are on the next day... New Year. Same Energy.
Every January 1st I photograph this replica of Robert Indiana’s LOVE sculpture in my backyard or living room. This is how I set up the energy for the new year and share my intentions. Once again, I’m happy to transmit the following message: Love and light to all for 2023 and beyond. Cheers!