13 February 2022

Fourteen Days And Five Large Drawings








Many more colors too discover and explore...








Dig if u will this coaster with a 1980 Prince mugshot taken after he (allegedly) stole a bullhorn from an airplane while on tour opening for Rick James. In custody only briefly, Prince posed 4 pictures, signed autographs and was set free so he could continue 2 deliver the funk 2 the children. Thank u 4 the coaster Kelly! I will place my purple goblets filled with the purified waters of Lake Minnetonka down on nothing else!




Sunlight Pastel Demo











Soft Pastel Drawing • Tree Tunnel









Two Records Scored:
Fun Boy Three (1982) • Afrika Bambaataa (1983)







Late at night
When the shop is closed
The toys play Intergalactic War


Saturday afternoon with my friend Bobby at his fantastic record shop in Wind Gap, PA. This is the man from whom I bought my 1960s Lear Jet Stereo and a couple of my 8 track tape players as well as countless records, tapes and CDs. Bobby, you’re a kind gentleman, a great music historian and your store gets better and better, sir. Cheers to you!









Pastel Landscape (With Human Context)






Soft Pastel Drawing • Between Trees





Soft Pastel Drawing • Radiant Lake











Crush it REAL GOOD!


I don't know who needs to hear this, but 
someone left their Frou Frou outside the supermarket.