06 December 2020

Fifteen Days Until Winter Solstice





If 2020 was a sign


Perfume Genius


Noah Reid


Quantic





When the diner only has one matzoh ball left...
PS: My friend Steve ended up having half a matzoh.
They were able to make him a small one for his soup. 



One quarter of a hybrid school year down.
We shall see what happens with the other three.

Thanksgiving listening


Mom and Dad always 
set the best holiday table




Chancey is NOT having any of Dad's stories.


Happy Thanksgiving from The Montone 
Family and my adopted brother Steve.
My Covid bubble is rather small but it works.
I do miss seeing and socializing with other people
but for now, given the pandemic, it is what it is.


Love at first sight. Black Friday antiquing.












This is what everyone 
is getting for Christmas




Night time visitor










This house never disappoints.
These red lights wrapped around
this very tall tree always signal 
the start of the holiday season for me.