13 July 2020

And July Said...






Happy 75th Birthday 
to Debbie Harry!
(Live Photos: 2017 - 2019)


It was an honor to be part of the ongoing 
Virtual Portrait series by the multitalented 
Guy Furrow. It was also a thrill to find out 
that my portrait was positioned in his 
Instagram feed next to Debbie Harry.
Please check out Guy's instagram account
@missguynyc. Thanks again, Guy!












The very nice man at the convenience store
let me have this whole box of Necco Wafers free
because he was afraid they might be stale.



47th Summer #nofilter


July 4th Vibes with Don McLean












Chancey rules everything. 


Mom & Dad's house is always serene in Summer.





Happy Summer from The Montone Family. 



I hung out with my friend Steve
for the first time in 110 days and 
he tried to eat my finger. Damn.




11:11


New artwork coming soon.



Another Jessie Ware LP on vinyl




No ice skating in July. Wait until August.








Thanks to Kelly McDonald
for the Madonna Warhol shirt!




Best worst subtitles ever


RIP Ennio Morricone


Arthur & Marilyn XO


I built a thing.
I love Crystal Climbers.



A 1948 surprise from my friend Eric Kelley


One for the archives... Very powerful


Recent eBay scores.
No hair appointment? I got you covered.


I should install
A paint chip wall


And yet another Jessie Ware LP arrived.


Unboxed: Crayola Glu-Drops (1973)



35 Years Ago
Live Aid - 13 July 2020

These are images from the Live Aid 
souvenir book that I was given as a Christmas
gift in 1985. Every time I flip through the pages
I'm transported back to age 12 and I'm completely  
amazed at the array of talent assembled. I had
spent most of that day and night at home in 
Staten Island, New York watching an endless
stream of bands and artists performing live from 
London and Philadelphia. Having never attended a 
concert before, I sat there in awe in front of Mom 
and Dad's Advent projector TV as music history
unfolded before me. All the while I kept 
thinking "Some day I'll be cool and I'll get to 
go to concerts. Yeah, some day, kid. Some day.








July 2020 is strange but all things are peaceful.
Good things are being created and life is good.
Cheers to everyone. Stay safe and illuminated.